ShortcutActivator class Null safety
An interface to define the keyboard key combination to trigger a shortcut.
ShortcutActivators are used by Shortcuts widgets, and are mapped to Intents, the intended behavior that the key combination should trigger. When a Shortcuts widget receives a key event, its ShortcutManager looks up the first matching ShortcutActivator, and signals the corresponding Intent, which might trigger an action as defined by a hierarchy of Actions widgets. For a detailed introduction on the mechanism and use of the shortcut-action system, see Actions.
The matching ShortcutActivator is looked up in the following way:
- Find the registered ShortcutActivators whose triggers contain the incoming event.
- Of the previous list, finds the first activator whose accepts returns true in the order of insertion.
- SingleActivator, an implementation that represents a single key combined with modifiers (control, shift, alt, meta).
- CharacterActivator, an implementation that represents key combinations that result in the specified character, such as question mark.
- LogicalKeySet, an implementation that requires one or more LogicalKeyboardKeys to be pressed at the same time. Prefer SingleActivator when possible.
Abstract const constructor. This constructor enables subclasses to provide
const constructors so that they can be used in const expressions.
RawKeyEvent event, RawKeyboard state) → bool
Whether the triggering
eventand the keyboard
stateat the time of the event meet required conditions, providing that the event is a triggering event.
) → String
- Returns a description of the key set that is short and readable.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.