ScrollActivity class Null safety
Base class for scrolling activities like dragging and flinging.
- ScrollPosition, which uses ScrollActivity objects to manage the ScrollPosition of a Scrollable.
- ScrollActivity(ScrollActivityDelegate _delegate)
- Initializes delegate for subclasses.
- delegate → ScrollActivityDelegate
The delegate that this activity will use to actuate the scroll view.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
- isScrolling → bool
Whether performing this activity constitutes scrolling.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- shouldIgnorePointer → bool
Whether the scroll view should ignore pointer events while performing this
- velocity → double
If applicable, the velocity at which the scroll offset is currently
independently changing (i.e. without external stimuli such as a dragging
gestures) in logical pixels per second for this activity.
) → void
- Called when the scroll view that is performing this activity changes its metrics.
ScrollMetrics metrics, BuildContext context, double overscroll) → void
- Dispatch an OverscrollNotification with the given metrics and overscroll.
ScrollMetrics metrics, BuildContext context) → void
- Dispatch a ScrollEndNotification with the given metrics and overscroll.
ScrollMetrics metrics, BuildContext? context) → void
- Dispatch a ScrollStartNotification with the given metrics.
ScrollMetrics metrics, BuildContext context, double scrollDelta) → void
- Dispatch a ScrollUpdateNotification with the given metrics and scroll delta.
) → void
- Called when the scroll view stops performing this activity.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → void
- Called by the ScrollActivityDelegate when it has changed type (for example, when changing from an Android-style scroll position to an iOS-style scroll position). If this activity can differ between the two modes, then it should tell the position to restart that activity appropriately.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
ScrollActivityDelegate value) → void
- Updates the activity's link to the ScrollActivityDelegate.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.