ListWheelChildDelegate class Null safety
A delegate that supplies children for ListWheelScrollView.
ListWheelScrollView lazily constructs its children during layout to avoid creating more children than are visible through the Viewport. This delegate is responsible for providing children to ListWheelScrollView during that stage.
- ListWheelChildListDelegate, a delegate that supplies children using an explicit list.
- ListWheelChildLoopingListDelegate, a delegate that supplies infinite children by looping an explicit list.
- ListWheelChildBuilderDelegate, a delegate that supplies children using a builder callback.
- estimatedChildCount → int?
Returns an estimate of the number of children this delegate will build.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
BuildContext context, int index) → Widget?
- Return the child at the given index. If the child at the given index does not exist, return null.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
covariant ListWheelChildDelegate oldDelegate) → bool
- Called to check whether this and the old delegate are actually 'different', so that the caller can decide to rebuild or not.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
int index) → int
- Returns the true index for a child built at a given index. Defaults to the given index, however if the delegate is ListWheelChildLoopingListDelegate, this value is the index of the true element that the delegate is looping to.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.