The Flutter semantics package.
To use, import
The SemanticsEvent classes define the protocol for sending semantic events to the platform.
The SemanticsNode hierarchy represents the semantic structure of the UI and is used by the platform-specific accessibility services.
- Additional accessibility features that may be enabled by the platform. [...]
- An event for a semantic announcement. [...]
- An identifier of a custom semantics action. [...]
- An event which triggers long press semantic feedback. [...]
A SemanticsSortKey that sorts simply based on the
doublevalue it is given. [...]
- The possible actions that can be conveyed from the operating system accessibility APIs to a semantics node.
- Describes the semantic information associated with the owning RenderObject. [...]
- Summary information about a SemanticsNode object. [...]
- An event sent by the application to notify interested listeners that something happened to the user interface (e.g. a view scrolled). [...]
- Provides hint values which override the default hints on supported platforms. [...]
- A node that represents some semantic data. [...]
- Owns SemanticsNode objects and notifies listeners of changes to the render tree semantics. [...]
- Contains properties used by assistive technologies to make the application more accessible. [...]
- Allows access to the platform's accessibility services. [...]
- Base class for all sort keys for Semantics accessibility traversal order sorting. [...]
- A tag for a SemanticsNode. [...]
- An event which triggers tap semantic feedback. [...]
- An event for a semantic announcement of a tooltip. [...]
- An event which triggers a polite announcement of a live region. [...]
- The glue between the semantics layer and the Flutter engine.
bool extendSelection ) → void
- Signature for SemanticsActions that move the cursor. [...]
SemanticsNode node ) → bool
- Signature for a function that is called for each SemanticsNode. [...]
TextSelection selection ) → void
Signature for the SemanticsAction.setSelection handlers to change the
text selection (or re-position the cursor) to