Creates grid layouts with tiles that each have a maximum cross-axis extent.
This delegate will select a cross-axis extent for the tiles that is as large as possible subject to the following conditions:
- The extent evenly divides the cross-axis extent of the grid.
- The extent is at most maxCrossAxisExtent.
For example, if the grid is vertical, the grid is 500.0 pixels wide, and maxCrossAxisExtent is 150.0, this delegate will create a grid with 4 columns that are 125.0 pixels wide.
This delegate creates grids with equally sized and spaced tiles.
- SliverGridDelegateWithFixedCrossAxisCount, which creates a layout with a fixed number of tiles in the cross axis.
- SliverGridDelegate, which creates arbitrary layouts.
- GridView, which can use this delegate to control the layout of its tiles.
- SliverGrid, which can use this delegate to control the layout of its tiles.
- RenderSliverGrid, which can use this delegate to control the layout of its tiles.
- childAspectRatio → double
The ratio of the cross-axis to the main-axis extent of each child.
- crossAxisSpacing → double
The number of logical pixels between each child along the cross axis.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- mainAxisSpacing → double
The number of logical pixels between each child along the main axis.
- maxCrossAxisExtent → double
The maximum extent of tiles in the cross axis. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
SliverConstraints constraints ) → SliverGridLayout
Returns information about the size and position of the tiles in the grid.
Invocation invocation ) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
covariant SliverGridDelegateWithMaxCrossAxisExtent oldDelegate ) → bool
Override this method to return true when the children need to be
laid out. [...]
) → String
Returns a string representation of this object.