source_span library Null safety
- A SourceLocation within a SourceFile.
- A SourceSpan within a SourceFile.
- A class representing a source file.
- A class that describes a single location within a source file.
- A base class for source locations with offset, line, and column known at construction time.
- A mixin for easily implementing SourceLocation.
- A class that describes a segment of source text.
- A base class for source spans with start, end, and text known at construction time.
- A mixin for easily implementing SourceSpan.
- A class that describes a segment of source text with additional context.
Exceptions / Errors
- A SourceSpanException that also highlights some secondary spans to provide the user with extra context.
- A MultiSourceSpanException that's also a FormatException.
- A class for exceptions that have source span information attached.
- A SourceSpanException that's also a FormatException.