onTertiaryLongPressDown property Null safety
read / write
Called when a pointer has contacted the screen at a particular location with a tertiary button, which might be the start of a long-press.
This triggers after the pointer down event.
- kTertiaryButton, the button this callback responds to.
- onLongPressDown, a similar callback but for a primary button.
- onSecondaryLongPressDown, a similar callback but for a secondary button.
- LongPressDownDetails, which is passed as an argument to this callback.
- GestureDetector.onTertiaryLongPressDown, which exposes this callback in a widget.