Provides API to test Flutter applications that run on real devices and emulators.
The application runs in a separate process from the test itself.
This is Flutter's version of Selenium WebDriver (generic web), Protractor (Angular), Espresso (Android) or Earl Gray (iOS).
- A combined condition that waits until all the given conditions are met.
- An object sent from the Flutter Driver to a Flutter application to instruct the application to perform a task.
- Provides convenient accessors to frequently used finders.
- A condition that waits until the Flutter engine has rasterized the first frame.
- Drives a Flutter Application running in another process.
- A description of the application state, as provided in response to a FlutterDriver.checkHealth test.
- A log entry, as emitted on flutterDriverLog.
- A condition that waits until no pending frame is scheduled.
- A condition that waits until there are no pending platform messages.
- A condition that waits until no transient callbacks are scheduled.
- A string representation of the render tree, the result of a FlutterDriver.getRenderTree method.
- An object sent from a Flutter application back to the Flutter Driver in response to a command.
- Base class for Flutter Driver finders, objects that describe how the driver should search for elements.
- Base class for Flutter Driver wait conditions, objects that describe conditions the driver can wait for. [...]
- Timeline data recorded by the Flutter runtime.
- A single timeline event.
- Extracts statistics from a Timeline.
- find → const CommonFinders
A convenient accessor to frequently used finders. [...]
- kBuildBudget → const Duration
The maximum amount of time considered safe to spend for a frame's build
phase. Anything past that is in the danger of missing the frame as 60FPS.
Exceptions / Errors
- Standard error thrown by Flutter Driver API.